Wynn Promotions Codes & Offers (1)
Hurry and reserve your room at the Wynn Las Vegas. Discover why the Wynn is one of the most popular places to stay in Vegas. Book Now!
Reserve before: 2022-04-24
Wynn Las Vegas is a luxury 5-star resort with high-end boutiques, exclusive dining, and the only golf course on the Strip. The tower is 50 stories tall and filled with suites and villas overlooking the famous Lake of Dream or the Strip. The resort is also directly across from the Fashion Show Mall.
The Wynn Las Vegas is more than a hotel and casino—it’s a 217-acre tranquil respite with waterfalls, lakes, gardens, a spa, and a golf course. A stay at the Wynn provides a rewarding resort experience.
The entire resort is calming and beautiful, from the towering mountain at the entrance to the floor-to-ceiling windows looking out on the lagoons, waterfalls, and gardens.
Schedule a moment to relax at the spa or the golf course and reserve a table at one of the top-rated restaurants such as Tableau or SW Steakhouse.
Don’t miss Lake of Dreams, a free water and light show with jaw-dropping special effects. Finish up the night at XS Nightclub dancing around the private lagoon.
When you shop at the Wynn, you can leave with a Louis Vuitton handbag, a Cartier watch, and Chanel perfume. If that’s not enough, the Fashion Mall is right across the street.
Of course, you might be in Vegas to gamble, so you can always enjoy one of the 1,900 slots or 26 poker rooms too!
Spa/Salon: Elegant 5-star rated spa catering to the care and comfort of guests seeking a uniquely luxurious experience, complete with a Zen-like garden. 19th-century style wraps the ladies in peach and gold while enjoying massages, facials, and hydrotherapy. Relaxation rooms have flat-screen TVs and fireplaces. The men may also enjoy a hot lather shave or manicure with a full-service barbershop.
Pool: Open seasonally, two spacious heated resort pools, a bathing pool, and two Jacuzzi spas lie amid the beautiful gardens of Wynn. Guests in the Tower Suites enjoy private access to two smaller exclusive pools one level up. A “European pool” for guests over 21 offers a topless alternative. Cabanas are available for rent by the day, and a poolside bar is open to serve your needs.
Shopping: The resort features two shopping areas—Wynn Esplanade and Wynn Plaza Shops—to meet the needs of their guests.
Wynn Esplanade includes the following shops:
- Alexander McQueen—Designer boutique
- Balenciaga—Handbags, shoes, & accessories
- Bijan—High-end menswear
- Brioni—Premium suits
- Cartier—Elegant jewelry
- Chanel—Legendary designer
- Chloe—High-end accessories
- Christian Dior—Iconic designer
- Givenchy—Legendary designer
- Kwiat—Upscale jewelry
- Louis Vuitton—Premium designer apparel
- Mikimoto—Fine jewelry
- Moncler—Outdoor apparel
- Philipp Plein—Edgy fashion
- Prada—Iconic designer
- Rolex—Upscale watches
- Salvatore Ferragamo—Luxurious handbags & shoes
- Vitra Eyewear—Designer glasses & sunglasses
- Watches of Switzerland—Exceptional watches
Wynn Plaza Shops includes the following shops:
- Aviator Nation—Premium leisurewear
- Balmain—Famed designer
- Bottega Veneta—Designer handbags & accessories
- Breitling—Upscale watches
- Céline—Elegant apparel
- Chrome Hearts—Exceptional jewelry & eyewear
- Cotton Citizen—Boutique everyday apparel
- Diptyque—Luxurious home goods, fragrances, & body care
- Feature—Designer street fashion
- Hermés—Iconic label
- James Perse—Casual attire
- Kenzo—Designer label
- Kiton—Exquisite clothing, leather goods, & accessories
- Le Labo—Customized fragrance
- Loewe—Luxury fashion & leather goods
- Louis Vuitton Men’s—Famed designer
- Off-White—Exceptional designer clothes & shoes
- Omega—Fine watches
- October’s Very Own (OVO)—Exquisite clothing & accessories
- Rimowa—Impeccable luggage
- RtA—Chic apparel
- Saint Laurent—Iconic luxury brand
- Stefano Ricci—Casual & high-end clothing for men & boys
- Stella McCartney—Famed apparel designer
- Vitra Eyewear—Premium eyewear
- Wynn at Home—Upscale home goods
- Zimmerman—Premium swimwear
Retail stores throughout the resort include the following:
- Cabana Shop—Beach essentials
- The Drug Store—Toiletries & sundries
- Golf Pro Shop—Golf apparel & accessories
- Sundries—Snacks, beverages, & souvenirs
- Encore Spa Shop—Bath & body care products
- The Buffet
- The Cafe
- Charlie’s Bar & Grill
- Costa Di Mare
- Goodies On Demand
- La Cave
- Red 8
- SW Steakhouse
- Terrace Point
- Urth Caffe
- Wing Lei
Bars and Lounges:
- EBC at Night
- Lobby Bar
- Parasol Down
- Parasol Up
- Tower Suite Bar
PERMANENTLY CLOSED When Steve Wynn opened the Wynn Las Vegas in 2005, he knew that he would have to come up with a show that was as lavish and well-produced as the offerings of his …
- Boulder Station
- Caesars Palace
- Circa Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel
- Delano Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort
- Downtown Grand
- Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Fiesta Henderson
- Fiesta Rancho
- Green Valley Ranch
- Main Street Station
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- New York-New York
- Nobu Hotel
- OYO Hotel and Casino
- Palace Station
- Palms Place
- Park MGM
- Planet Hollywood
- Red Rock
- Resorts World Las Vegas
- Rio Suites
- Signature at MGM
- Sunset Station
- Texas Station
- The Cromwell
- The Linq
- Treasure Island
We really enjoyed ourselves here. The hotel is beautiful. The buffet food is dynamite. The décor all around just adds the perfect accents. The service was spot on. The pampering was the best around!! We loved the spa.
My hubby surprised me with a weekend at the Wynn, and it was probably the best getaway we’ve ever had! We had a tower suite and the impeccable service and pampering we got was for sure a highlight. Make sure you have breakfast at Tableau, its phenomenal! We had two private pools to choose from, and the staff was so attentive. I hope we come back every year.
I liked this room very much! The bathroom was very pretty and spacious. The decor of the room made me feel very comfortable! There were robes in the room for our convenience! A great view, a Large TV, and a nice small seating area. The room had everything we needed!
Every time my husband and I come to Vegas we stay at the Wynn. It is beautiful and upscale. There are plenty of great restaurants to eat at. A little pricey, but worth it.
The Wynn is one of my favorite places to stay in Vegas. Very upscale atmosphere. Great rooms and great service. No complaints.
The Wynn is an amazing hotel. Very gorgeous. The buffet was great. The beds are super comfortable and we had no problem sleeping at night. The bathroom is huge. Overall our stay was a great experience.
Everything about the Wynn was incredible. The only shortcoming was that if you actually want to get some sleep in the incredible bed don’t get a room facing the pool and strip. They have several great night clubs and the music (the bass) goes until about 4:00am. We were on the 24th floor with a sound machine going and it was hard to sleep. Other than that,the Wynn is a trip into luxury and pampering.
Everything about the hotel was enjoyable. Hands down the spa should not be missed. We did a couple massage. The best in town! The spa was so warm and inviting, I didnt want to leave! Cant wait to go back