MGM Grand Promotions Codes & Offers (7)
Practically a vacation under one roof, the MGM Grand lives up to its name. It offers celebrity-chef restaurants, world-class nightclubs, top-notch entertainment, a spa, and a Grand pool complex. A variety of room and suite offerings will suit every need, with the exclusive SkyLofts catering to the most sophisticated travelers.
The MGM Grand provides a world of entertainment as expected from the second largest hotel in the world! Centrally located and with a monorail stop, this hotel is convenient to other Strip attractions. The casino is one of the largest you will encounter and is modern and spacious.
Accommodations range from bungalow rooms to ultra-sophisticated SkyLofts with spa tubs, high-end bath products, and modern home media equipment.
Visit the Grand Pool Complex and enjoy the lazy river or stop at the Wet Republic, where a DJ brings the energy to Las Vegas poolside.
Dining options abound with choices of fine dining, specialty restaurants, and casual fare. Celebrate a special occasion at Craftsteak or Hakkasan, or dine in restaurants helmed by such celebrity chefs as Emeril Lagasse, Joël Robuchon, and Wolfgang Puck. The partying never ends at bustling nightlife spots like Whiskey Down and Centrifuge.
Entertainment can be found at the Cirque du Soleil show KA or see big-name performers at the Grand Garden Arena.
Plan a vacation on a “Grand” scale when you visit the MGM Grand.
Spa/Salon: The Grand Spa is a zen-like hideaway with rock walls, wood accents, and Asian-inspired services. Work out in the adjacent fitness center, cool off in the relaxation lounge with complimentary snacks and beverages, then immerse yourself in the pampering services offered at the spa. Continue your pampering at the Grand Salon with hair, makeup, and other beauty services.
Pool: MGM Grand features two large pool complexes, including the Wet Republic Ultra Pool area with two saltwater pools, eight individual pools, spa tubs, cabanas, and daybeds. The Grand Pool complex offers five pools, three spa tubs, a lazy river, fountains, waterfalls, and bridges. Five bars are open seasonally to cater to the pool patrons.
The District is a mall resembling a Hollywood sound stage. Shops include the following:
- America!—American-themed gifts & souvenirs
- The Beauty Shop—Beauty products
- CBS Television City—TV-themed gifts & souvenirs
- Essentials—Resort logo souvenirs & sundries
- Front Page Newsstand—Drinks, snacks, & sundries
- Grand & Company—Resort logo apparel & souvenirs
- Grand Express—Snacks & beverages
- Jabbawockeez Store—Souvenirs for famed dance crew show
- KÀ Boutique—Cirque du Soleil merchandise
- Las Vegas Harley Davidson—Biker gear & apparel
- Misura—High-end men’s fashion
- Nectar Bath Treats—Bath & beauty products
- Pandora—Jewelry shop
- Paradiso—Designer women’s fashion, swimsuits, & accessories
- Reviv—Revitalization therapy
- Rocks the Jewelers—Upscale jewelry & watches
- Spirits & Co.—Liquor & snacks
- Welcome to Las Vegas—Vegas-themed souvenirs & gifts
- Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar
- Avenue Café
- Blizz Yogurt
- Bonanno’s New York Pizzeria
- Cabana Grill
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
- Grand Wok Noodle Bar
- Greek Sneek
- Hakkasan Restaurant
- Hecho En Vegas Mexican Grill & Cantina
- International Smoke
- Johnny Rockets
- Joël Robuchon
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon
- MGM Grand Buffet
- Morimoto Las Vegas
- Nathan’s Famous Hotdogs
- Original Chicken Tender
- Pan Asian Express
- Tacos N ‘Ritas
- TAP Sports Bar
- Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Bars and Lounges:
- Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar
- Hakkasan Nightclub
- Level Up
- Lobby Bar
- Losers Bar
- Wet Republic Ultra Pool
- Whiskey Down
Enjoy the witty, sarcastic humor of funny man Brad Garrett, famous for “Everybody Loves Raymond,” at this newest comedy club. On nights when Brad is not performing, there is a lineup of young comedians and headliners to make you roar with laughter.
David Copperfield, magician extraordinaire, will leave you bewildered and asking “How DOES he do that?” many times throughout the performance. You may have seen him on TV making the Statue of Liberty disappear and now you can experience his larger-than-life illusions up close in Las Vegas.
The cutting-edge dance crew Jabbawockeez mixes elements of theatre with hip-hop dancing to create a performance that showcases their raw talent while donning all-black outfits and white masks.
One of a handful of Cirque Du Soleil performances currently showcased on the Las Vegas Strip, KA puts audiences amid the action and a mind-blowing stage that rotates in almost every direction.
- Boulder Station
- Caesars Palace
- Circa Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel
- Delano Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort
- Downtown Grand
- Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Fiesta Henderson
- Fiesta Rancho
- Green Valley Ranch
- Main Street Station
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- New York-New York
- Nobu Hotel
- OYO Hotel and Casino
- Palace Station
- Palms Place
- Park MGM
- Planet Hollywood
- Red Rock
- Resorts World Las Vegas
- Rio Suites
- Signature at MGM
- Sunset Station
- Texas Station
- The Cromwell
- The Linq
- Treasure Island