The Quad previously called The Imperial Palace is in the heart of it all. Centrally located on the Las Vegas strip and a stop on the Monorail system this hotel has a fabulous location. The newly remodeled hotel has over 2,600 attractively appointed rooms with a nice compliment of amenities. This hotel has plenty to offer and the friendly staff will have you feeling like royalty in no time.
The newly remodeled casino is where the action happens. The slots offer mega-jackpots, the latest games and technology, and penny slots. There are an enormous 55 table games to choose from. A private poker room offers no-limit and limited tables.
The Auto Collection is reason enough to visit this property, displaying over 250 antique and specialty cars. The Imperial Theater offers live entertainment with headliners, tribute shows and female impersonators. The many restaurants will keep everyone happy with fine and casual dining and a colossal buffet.
Relaxation is a must in Las Vegas so take in the pool or rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul at the full service spa. Keep yourself in shape and looking good with a workout at the fully equiped fitness center.
This perfectly located hotel has it all. The Asian touches and friendly staff will keep you feeling relaxed even while you are in the heart of the action.
Spa/Salon: The Spa is located on the quiet 4th floor and offers separate men’s and women’s facilities. The spa has whirlpools, relaxation lounges, a steam room and sauna. Relax and enjoy one of the refreshing treatments including a variety of body wraps, body scrubs, facials, waxing and rejuvenating massages.
Pool: Open seasonally, the pool is located on the second floor tucked away among the palm trees. The large pool deck offers comfortable lounge chairs, a hot tub, and rental cabanas. The pool makes relaxing easy with full cocktail service and food service so you can spend the day.
AMPARO: Luxury handbags at affordable prices.
The Auto Collections: The gift shop at The Auto Collections’ entrance features the west’s largest collection of automobile books and collectibles.
Glitz To Go: An extensive stock of jewelry and accessories for men and women.
Fun Gifts: Located in The Quad’s Las Vegas Shopping Promenade, this store is the place for t-shirts, caps, stuffed animals and Las Vegas souvenirs.
Gifts Plus: Pick up your choice of souvenirs sweatshirts and gifts.
Higuchi: Get a new look with men’s and women’s resort apparel and accessories.
Emporium: Get the best selection of all things Vegas.
Signature Shop: Pick up The Quad Resort & Casino logo wear and souvenirs.
Whiskey Run: Open 24 hours a day, this convenience store sells sundries, food, drinks and necessities.
- Check-in time: starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Pets accepted: Yes, dogs only with a 50 lbs. maximum weight and a $35/night fee.
- Casino: Yes, this newly remodeled casino offers 75,000 sq. ft. of gaming space including the latest in slots, 55 different table games, and a poker room. You may even spot a celebrity dealing card because the casino offers celebrity impersonators at their blackjack tables.
- Sports Book: Yes, this 230 stadium style seating venue has a TV at every seat plus 12 big screens. This is the perfect spot to watch the big game.
- Spa: Yes, The Spa at Imperial Palace is located on the quiet 4th floor and offers the latest in body treatments, facials, and a variety of massages.
- Fitness Center: Yes, located in the spa the fitness center offers the latest in cardio-equipment and gym equipment.
- Wedding Services: Yes, offers complete wedding services and many packages with a staff of expert planners, photographers, florist, and an onsite chapel.
- Business Center: No
- Convention Rooms: Yes, 40,000 sq. ft. of flexible state-of-the-art convention space to handle meetings of 10 to 1,000.
- Child-Care: No
- Internet: Yes, in public areas, and at the internet kiosks, access charge applies.
- Parking: Yes, valet and self parking
- Shuttle Service: A stop on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- Total Number of Rooms: 2640
- Number of Floors: 19
- Resort Fee: $10. Includes: Internet for one device, fitness center access for two people per day and all local calls
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Handicapped parking
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Premium television channel(s)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Conference/Meeting rooms
- Computer rental
- Internet Access (fee applies) wireless
- Concierge Desk
- Multilingual staff
- Full service health spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit Space
- Shopping on site
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Gift shops
Bars & Lounges
- Fat Tuesdays
- Ginza Bar
- Sake Bar
- Shangri-la Pool Bar
- Sports Bar
- Nomiya Lounge
7 The Quad Hotel Promotions & Offers
promo code: IIIRE expires: 06/30/14
book through: 06/30/14
promo code: II2C2 expires: anytime
book through: 12/26/13
promo code: View Website expires: 12/23/13
book through: 03/31/14
promo code: IIRCS expires: anytime
book through: 12/31/14
promo code: IITWO expires: anytime
book through: 12/28/13
promo code: FB25 expires: 02/28/14
book through: 02/28/14
promo code: IICBF expires: anytime
book through: 12/24/13