The Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower is a soaring 1,149 feet tall and has the most stunning views of the Las Vegas strip. The tallest structure in Las Vegas on the northern end of the strip is not only known for its views, but they have thrill rides on top of the tower to soar you through the stratosphere. There are 4 thrill rides that propel you high in the air, spin you out over the edge of the tower, and plunge you over the side of the tower. This is a thrill seekers dream.
The accommodations at the Stratosphere are newly updated with a contemporary sleek design and modern amenities. The Flat-screen TV, mp3 dock, and luxurious bedding will have you feeling right at home. The spacious bathrooms are well appointed.
There is plenty of excitement at the hotel. The large casino will have you feeling like a winner with its exciting atmosphere. The entertainment is fun filled with live music, a nightclub to dance the night away, and lounges provide for an intimate cocktail.
The hotel has plenty of activities for your enjoyment. The full service salon, spa, and fitness center will keep you relaxed and feeling your best. The pool area is a relaxing oasis in the desert with fabulous views. The assortment of dining options will please everyone with everything from gourmet fine dining, an enormous buffet, casual fun dining, and quick eats. The Stratosphere is an exciting destination with awe inspiring views.
Spa/Salon: Focused on treating the body and soul, the spa at the Stratosphere is the renowned Roni Josef Spa. The spa features treatments rooted in ancient and alternative therapies for skin and body care. They offer a wide variety of massages including holistic massages. Pamper yourself with one of their unique facials or body treatments. A full service salon at the spa will have you looking your best.
Pool: The Level 8 Pool is located on the 8th floor of the tower and is an oasis in the desert. The large uniquely shaped pool is surrounded by a spacious 67,000 sq. ft. sundeck. Sit back and relax in one of the comfortable lounge chairs and take in the beautiful views. A poolside bar and café will keep you satisfied. Cabanas are available for rent for those wanting to get away from it all.
Shopping: The Tower Shops are located on the 2nd floor of the tower and have 32 different shops offering, apparel, souvenirs, gift items and toys.
- Check-in time: starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Pets accepted: No
- Casino: Yes, 80,000 sq. ft. of gaming space includes over 1,200 of the latest slot and video poker machines, 50 table games, and a poker room offering daily no-limit tournaments.
- Sports Book: Yes, wager on your favorite sporting event or race in this large comfy sports book. The Race and Sportsbook bar is the perfect place to watch the big game on the 9 huge TVs. The Sprotsbook offers futures, props, and pari-mutuel betting.
- Spa: Yes, the spa at the Stratosphere is the renowned Roni Josef Spa and features treatments rooted in ancient and alternative therapies for skin and body care. They offer a wide variety of massages including holistic massages. Pamper yourself with one of their unique facials or body treatments. A full service salon at the spa will have you looking your best.
- Fitness Center: Yes, open 24-hours a day the fitness center keep you fit with its cardio-equipment and free weights.
- Wedding Services: Yes, they specialize in weddings with stunning views. They have the Chapels in the Clouds which caters to large and small weddings. They offer many complete wedding packages and even have a thrill ride wedding.
- Business Center: No
- Convention Rooms: Yes, offers rooms to accommodate small to mid-size meetings in its unique space with stunning views.
- Child-Care: No
- Internet: Yes, wireless in room fee applies, free wireless in Race and Sportsbook Bar.
- Parking: Yes, valet and free self parking
- Shuttle Service: No
- Total Number of Rooms: Over 900
- Number of Floors: 24 -112 in Tower
- Resort Fee: $7.50/day per room for first 5 nights
- Resort Fee Details: use of fitness center and pool, free access to the Tower observation deck, discount on “Bite” tickets
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Handicapped parking
- Wireless Internet access fee applies
- Premium television channel(s)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- High-definition plasma television
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference/Meeting rooms
- Wireless Internet Access fee applies
- Concierge Desk
- Multilingual staff
- Full service health spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit Space
- Shopping on site
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
Bars & Lounges
- Air Bar
- Level 107
- C Bar
- Images Bar
- Race and Sports Book
- Level 8 Pool Bar
2 Stratosphere Hotel Promotions & Offers
promo code: View Website expires: anytime
book through: 12/31/13
promo code: View Website expires: 05/27/13
book through: 11/01/13
- Save $50 on packages totaling $500 - $999.
- Save $75 on packages totaling $1,000 - $1,999.
- Save $100 on packages totaling $2,000 or more.