The Rio All Suites Hotel is a Brazilian Carnival themed hotel just 1 mile off the Las Vegas strip. The party atmosphere comes alive in this brightly colored action packed hotel. They feature all suite accommodations that are luxuriously appointed and provide a relaxing place to get away from it all. The suites have floor to ceiling windows with stunning views and separate sitting areas that have a modern, chic ambiance. The bathrooms are large and well appointed.
The casino is where the excitement happens and the Rio carries the Carnival atmosphere throughout the casino. They have 1,200 state-of-the-art slot machines and video poker machines. They offer 80 table games and a poker room. This is a gamers’ paradise and will have you in the heart of the action.
The Rio has first-rate entertainment visit the Penn and Teller Theater and take in the world famous magicians. For the ladies, the Chippendales show is a must see. The nightlife is exhilarating with the Flirt Lounge and its all male wait staff or the VooDoo Lounge and its stunning views you can’t go wrong.
The dining options are from around the world with their Carnival World Buffet featuring international food. They have, of course, a Brazilian restaurant, a seafood buffet, and American food is well represented. The dining options are vast and have something for any mood.
The Rio has a fun party atmosphere, but when some serious time-out is needed the top-notch spa, full service salon, and fitness center will provide for much needed relaxation.
Spa/Salon: The Rio Spa is the place to be pampered by the expert staff of therapists. This world-class spa specializes in the well being of the total body. They offer a variety of massages, body treatments, facials, and a full service salon to have you looking your best.
Pool: The Voodoo Beach is an elaborate beach complex at the Rio. It offers a real sand beach, 4 pools, and 4 hot tubs/spas. The pools are beautifully landscaped with palm trees, waterfalls, and comfy chase lounges. The Voo pool is the over 21 European style pool with a DJ and go-go dancers. Cabanas are available for rent and provide space for up to eight guests.
Shopping: The Masquerade Shops at the Rio offer a wide variety of shops, entertainment, and dining. The shops have available souvenirs, art work, jewelry, fashion, and much more.
- Check-in time: starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11AM
- Pets accepted: Yes, dogs only with a maximum weight of 50 lbs. limit two dogs per room $50/night fee.
- Casino: Yes, over 100,000 sq. ft. of gaming space. There are 1,200 state-of-the-art slot machines and video poker machines. They offer 80 table games and a poker room. This is a gamers’ paradise and will have you in the heart of the action.
- Sports Book: Yes, wager on every major race or sporting event and sit back and enjoy them on the 60 individual screens, the 6 giant screens, 12 big screens, or the 20 32” screens.
- Spa: Yes, the Rio Spa is the place to be pampered by the expert staff of therapists. The spa specializes in the well being of the total body. They offer a variety of massages, body treatments, facials, and a full service salon.
- Fitness Center: Yes, state-of-the-art fitness center with modern cardio-equipment and gym equipment.
- Wedding Services: No, but they offer banquet and catering services.
- Business Center: Yes, copy and fax services, internet suites, signs and banner production, office supplies, binding, notary, and packaging services
- Convention Rooms: Yes, 160,000 square feet of elegantly appointed flexible space. Separate convention parking and entrance are provided.
- Child-Care: No
- Internet: Yes, wireless in room 13.95/day
- Parking: Yes, valet and self parking (free)
- Shuttle Service: Airport shuttle provided for a fee by and outside vendor and a complimentary shuttle to Strip.
- Total Number of Rooms: 2522 suites
- Number of Floors: 35 - 50
- Resort Fee: $20. Includes: Internet for one device, fitness center access for two people per day and all local calls
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Handicapped parking
- Wireless/Wired Internet access
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Separate sitting area
- Premium television channel(s)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Make-up/Shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel television
- Video game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business Center
- Conference/Meeting rooms
- Computer rental
- Internet Access (fee applies) wireless
- Concierge Desk
- Multilingual staff
- Full service health spa
- Audio-visual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit Space
- Shopping on site
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- All-American Bar & Grille - $$ American
- BK Whopper Bar - $ American
- Buzio’s Seafood Restaurant - $$$ Seafood and Steaks
- Carnival World Buffet - $$ Buffet
- KJ Dim Sum & Seafood Chinese - $$ Chinese
- Martorano’s - $$$ Italian
- Sao Paulo Cafe - $$ Cafe
- Sports Deli - $ American
- Starbucks - $ Coffee
- Village Seafood Buffet - $$$ Seafood
- VooDoo Steak & Rooftop Nightclub - $$$ Steakhouse
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room - $$ Wine
Bars & Lounges
- Flirt Lounge
- Masquerade Bar
6 Rio Suites Hotel Promotions & Offers
promo code: IRIRE expires: 06/30/14
book through: 06/30/14
promo code: B2G1 expires: 02/28/14
book through: 02/28/14
promo code: View Website expires: 12/23/13
book through: 03/31/14
promo code: FB35 expires: 02/28/14
book through: 02/28/14
promo code: IRTWO expires: anytime
book through: 12/28/13
promo code: IRCBF expires: anytime
book through: 12/24/13