The opulence of the Roman Empire surrounds you the moment you arrive. Marble fountains, columns, and statues adorn the expansive Porte Cochere and lobby to make you feel like a VIP. This stunning hotel is decorated in a classical old world Roman style. The 3,348 guest rooms and suites, in five towers, are decorated in a tasteful and chic style with plush décor, marble bathrooms, and incredible views.
The casino is a legend in Las Vegas with its opulent surroundings offering table games, slots, keno, poker, and a race and sport book. The excitement happens here within the 129,000 square-foot casino the 8,500 square-foot poker room, and world famous 6,000 square-foot tournament room.
Celebrity chefs and fine food are on the menu at Caesars Palace. The dining choices are superb with restaurants like Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill, the namesake restaurant Guy Savoy and The Old Homestead Steakhouse.
Legends live on because the experience is astonishing and that is seen in Caesars remarkable entertainment. The Coliseum blends roman architecture with modern state of the art technology to bring you the best in entertainment. Superstars grace this stage like Elton John, Celine Dion, and Jerry Seinfeld just to name a few.
World class nightclubs and lounges will keep you entertained late into the night whether it is exciting dancing your crave or a quite getaway to unwind. Caesars Palace has a nightlife you will remember.
Spa/Salon: Qua Baths and Spa is a full service spa featuring 51 treatment rooms and a wide variety of relaxing massages, facials, baths, and body treatments. Located in the Augustus Tower, the spa is a beautiful retreat immersing you in complete and total relaxation through their unique water therapies. The Color Salon is next door offering a full line of hair, make-up, and waxing services.
Pool: The five-acre Garden of the Gods pool area includes 6 pools, named for the gods, that are surrounded by stunning gardens, marble sundecks, lovely fountains, and ornate roman architectural features and statuary. Available within the garden is swim-up blackjack, hot tub, full cocktail service, rental cabanas, and pool side dining. The Venus pool is a 21 and older pool which allows for European style topless sunbathing.
Shopping: The Forum Shops is an architecturally stunning shopping complex featuring 70 chic boutiques and restaurants. Names like Christian Dior, Gucci, Fendi, and Louis Vuitton are just a few of the dazzling shops in this three story mall that is decorated with fabulous fountains, roman columns and statuary, and a huge aquarium.
- Check-in time: starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Pets accepted: Yes, dogs only, weighing a maximum of 50 lbs and a limit of two per room. A $50.00 per night fee is required.
- Casino: Yes, offering table games, slots, keno, and poker.
- Race and Sports Book: Yes, wager on current and future U.S. sporting and racing events in a lounge setting featuring 12 X 15 foot oversized screens and 65 private booths and 13 betting windows.
- Spa: Yes, relax and unwind with a wide variety of massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Fitness Center: Yes, in the Qua Baths and Spa is a contemporary fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Wedding Services: Yes, a staff of expert planners, photographers, and caterers with venues to fit all sizes of ceremonies
- Business Center: Yes, copy and fax services, shipping, computers and internet access.
- Convention Rooms: Yes, 300,000 square feet flexible meeting space to accommodate small or large meetings, with state-of-the-art technology including computer-linking video conferencing, production and communication.
- Child-Care: No
- Internet: Yes, included in resort fee
- Parking: yes, valet and self parking
- Shuttle Service: Airport shuttle by outside vendor
- Total Number of Rooms: 3,348
- Number of Floors: 46
- Resort Fee: $25. Includes: Internet for one device, fitness center access for two people per day and all local calls.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Handicapped parking
- Wireless/Wired Internet access
- Premium television channel(s)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathroom television
- Wake-up calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Make-up/Shaving mirror
- Bathrobes/Slippers (Deluxe rooms)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio/CD Player
- Flat-panel television
- High-definition television (Deluxe Room)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business Center
- Conference/Meeting rooms
- Computer rental
- Internet Access (fee applies) wireless
- Concierge Desk
- Multilingual staff
- Full service health spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Audio-visual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit Space
- Shopping on site
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Bacchanal Buffet - $$ Buffet
- Beijing Noodle No. 9 - $$ Chinese
- Central Michel Richard - $$$ French
- Cheesecake Factory - $$ American
- Cypress Street Marketplace - $ Food Court
- Empress Court - $$$ Chinese
- Fat Tuesday - $ Daiquiri bar
- Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill - $$ Pub
- Guy Savoy - $$$$$ French
- Hyakumi - $$ Asian
- Il Mulino - $$$$ Italian
- Joe’s Seafood Prime Steak and Stone Crabs - $$$ Seafood
- Max Brenner - $$ American
- Mesa Grill - $$$ Southwestern
- Munchbar - $ Cafe
- Old Homestead Steakhouse - $$$ Steakhouse
- P.J. Clarke’s - $$$ Steakhouse
- Palm - $$$ Steakhouse
- Payard Patisserie & Bistro - $$ Cafe
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant - $$ American
- Rao’s - $$$ Italian
- Serendipity 3 - $$ American
- Spago - $$$ American
- Sushi Roku - $$$ Seafood
- Trevi - $$$ Italian
Bars & Lounges
- Shadow Bar
- Cleopatra's Barge
- Galleria Bar
- Spanish Steps
- Seahorse Lounge
- Numb Bar & Frozen Cocktails
5 Caesars Palace Hotel Promotions & Offers
promo code: ICFFP expires: anytime
book through: 12/31/13
promo code: View Website expires: 05/27/13
book through: 11/01/13
- Save $50 on packages totaling $500 - $999.
- Save $75 on packages totaling $1,000 - $1,999.
- Save $100 on packages totaling $2,000 or more.
promo code: ICFNF expires: anytime
book through: 11/30/13
promo code: ICPGW expires: anytime
book through: 09/30/13
promo code: ICTFF expires: 10/30/13
book through: 10/30/13