The Bellagio makes a statement of elegance from the moment you arrive. The world famous dancing Bellagio Fountains greet you as you enter and in the lobby you are met by the opulent décor, including the Dale Chihuly chandelier “Fiori di Como” and its striking beauty.
The 3,933 guest rooms and suites combine contemporary elegance with old world charm. Each room is elegantly appointed and opulently finished with Italian marble bathrooms and plush upholstery and draperies. The first-class service and attention to detail are apparent in the luxurious surroundings.
The posh surroundings continue in the 116,000 square-foot gaming room. Join in the action at the slots, table games, and poker room featured on the world poker tour. Experience the excitement in the state-of-the-art Race and Sports Book you will feel like you are at the event. For high rollers only is the new Villa Prive, a private gambling salon accessible by invitation only.
The dining is the ultimate in elegance and sophistication. Take in the beauty of the fountains as you dine lake side or surround yourself in elegance and have an extraordinary culinary experience presented by world renowned chefs. The Bellagio prides itself on the many fine, contemporary, and casual dining choices.
The resort is rich in art and beauty including the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art (BGFA), the lovely botanical gardens at the Bellagio Conservatory, and the dramatic Jeff Mitchem Art Gallery. The artistic Cirque du Soleil “O” performance will leave you spellbound. For more entertainment, visit one of the nightclubs and lounges designed for those with discriminating taste. This hotel is an experience unto itself and you may find yourself never wanting to leave.
Spa/Salon: Relax, unwind and rejuvenate with the extensive offerings at the Spa. A variety of massages, therapeutic body treatments, and facials are administered by the knowledgeable and skilled staff. The latest in world therapies are available in the beautiful comfort of the spa.
Pool: Five magnificent pools are scattered throughout the dramatic gardens of the Bellagio adding to this graceful setting. The pools are dramatic and romantic Mediterranean inspired creations and are open and heated year round. Cocktail service and poolside dining are featured. Cabanas are available for rental.
Bottega Veneta – leather goods
Breguet – fine jewelry
Chanel – designer fashion
Dior – designer fashion
Fendi – designer women’s wear
Fred Leighton – fine jewelry
Giorgio Armani – designer wear for men and women
Gucci – designer wear and accessories
Hermès – hand-made pieces
Louis Vuitton – luxury leather goods
Prada – designer goods
Tiffany & Co. – premier jewelry
Tesorini – fine jewelry
Omega – Swiss watches
Bellissimo – designer eyewear
La Scarpa – women’s shoes
Platino – menswear
Tutto – gift items
Capri – women’s designer fashions and accessories.
Chihuly at Via Fiore – glass artist Dale Chihuly’s work including books, DVD, and art.
Cirque du Soleil Store – Cirque du Soleil gift items
Essentials – Bellagio logo apparel, gifts, beverages and snacks.
Giardini – gifts and seasonal home décor.
Jeff Mitchum Gallery – Jeff Mitchum fine art and photographs.
MesmerEyes – luxury eyewear.
Newsstand – Bellagio logo items, snacks and beverages.
Spa and Salon Stores – body and haircare products, active and spa apparel
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Pets accepted: No
- Casino: Yes, 116,000 square-foot gaming room. Join in the action at the slots, table games, and poker room featured on the world poker tour. A private high-stakes salon is available for the more discerning player.
- Sports Book: Yes, 5,600 square-foot state-of-the-art lounge with 99 racing monitors, an abundance of flat screen TV’s, and a wide variety of betting options.
- Spa: Yes, pamper yourself at the award winning spa offering a unique menu of massages and spa treatments. A full service salon is available.
- Fitness Center: Yes, offers state-of-the-art equipment and a variety of the latest in fitness classes.
- Wedding Services: Yes, whether a small intimate setting or a large elaborate affair the Bellagio offers wedding packages to accommodate every desire.
- Business Center: Yes, offers a wide variety of services like courier service, copy services, notary services and equipment rental.
- Convention Rooms: Yes, a wide variety of flexible space to accommodate large and small conventions and meetings. Three ballrooms in varying sizes allow any event to entertain in grand style.
- Child-Care: No
- Internet: Yes, complimentary Wifi in room
- Parking: Yes, valet and self parking
- Shuttle Service: Yes, arranged by the Concierge.
- Total Number of Rooms: 3,933
- Number of Floors: 36
- Resort Fee: $25.00/day
- Resort Fee Details: Includes In-room high-speed internet, in-room local and toll free calls, access to the fitness and airline boarding pass printing.
- Additional guest: US$ 35 per day
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Audio-visual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express virtual check-out
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Shoe shine
- Medical assistance available
- Shopping on site
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- On-site car rental
- Tour assistance
- Buffet Bellagio - $$$ Buffet
- Café Bellagio - $$ American
- Café Gelato - $ Ice Cream
- Circo - $$$ Italian
- Fix - $$$ American
- Jasmine - $$$ Chinese
- Jean Philippe Patisserie - $ French
- Le Cirque - $$$$$ French
- Michael Mina - $$$$ American
- Noodles - $$$ Asian
- Olives - $$$ Mediterranean
- Palio Pastries - $ Coffee shop
- Palio Pronto - $ Coffee Shop
- Picasso - $$$$$ French
- Pool Café - $$ American
- Prime Steakhouse - $$$$ Steakhouse
- Sensi - $$$ Asian
- Snacks – Sportsbook - $ American
- Yellowtail - $$$ Japanese
Bars & Lounges
- Petrossian Bar
- Baccarat Bar
- Pool Bar
- Starting Gate
- Lily Bar and Lounge
2 Bellagio Hotel Promotions & Offers
promo code: View Website expires: anytime
book through: 04/30/14
promo code: MGMVEGAS expires: 07/01/13
book through: 12/30/13