The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas has launched an all-new loyalty program. Much like the new Wynn Rewards program, The Venetian’s Grazie Rewards was designed with every guest in mind. Grazie Rewards provides its loyalty club members with more ways to earn access and benefits than ever before. Grazie Rewards are based on the total amount of money spent throughout the property (including The Palazzo). Spending money at slot machines, table games, hotel, food, and beverage outlets, and retail all go towards earning rewards.
The Venetian says that it guarantees the best rates on suites for all members of Grazie Rewards. Remember, The Venetian and The Palazzo rooms are all suites. Like other loyalty programs, members will save up to 30% off normal rates when booking directly on the website using Grazie Rewards credentials. In addition, members can receive comps and resort credits based on casino play.
Grazie Rewards has some new features and upgrades from its previous iteration. For the first time ever, members can earn Tier Points and Grazie Gifts Points while playing table games. It’s been a trend in recent years for casino loyalty programs not to offer tier credits for blackjack and other table games.
More Tiers For Grazie Rewards
“We are always looking for new ways to give our guests ‘the world’ by offering more experiences during their stay at The Venetian,” said George Markantonis, president and chief operating officer of The Venetian Resort. “Grazie Rewards was designed to do just that. We’ve extended Grazie Rewards beyond the traditional casino loyalty program, allowing members to earn points on nearly every aspect of their stay with us, which unlocks greater benefits as they advance to the next tier.”
Grazie Rewards has greatly expanded The Venetian’s loyalty program. The Venetian’s new loyalty rewards program features four different member tiers:
- Grazie Member: 0-999 points
- Premier Grazie: 1,000-9,999 points
- Elite Grazie: 10,000-39,999 points
- Paiza Gold: 40,000 points or more
Grazie Rewards members can earn tier points by spending four different ways:
- Slot machines: Earn four (4) tier points for every $1 of theoretical win
- Hotel rooms: Earn three (3) tier points for every $1 paid at checkout for suites, resort fees, and upgrades
- Table games: Earn two (2) tier points for every $1 of theoretical win
- Resort spend: Earn one (1) tier point for every $1 charged to the room for dining, entertainment, spa, and retail purchases and paid for at checkout.
Earn Three Types Of Points
Grazie Rewards has three different types of points for guests to earn. This is similar to Caesars Rewards and M Life Rewards.
- Tier Points: These are the points that determine a member’s tier status in the Grazie Rewards. Earn points by spending money throughout the resort. This includes accommodations, gaming, retail, spa, food, and beverage.
- Grazie Rewards Points: Earn these points when playing any slot machine in the casinos. Reward Points are redeemable for slot credits or resort comps.
- Grazie Gifts Points: Earn these points when playing any slot machine or table game at The Venetian. Redeem these points for gifts at the annual Grazie Gifts shopping experience in November.
Grazie Rewards makes The Venetian’s loyalty program similar to others on the Vegas Strip. Frankly, this has been a long time coming. Visit Venetian.com/grazie for more information.
Marc Meltzer covers Las Vegas, gaming and men’s lifestyle for various outlets. Check out his blog at Edge Vegas.
Las Vegas dayclubs and pool
The Venetian Resort in Las
It’s been almost a year
Treasure Island seems to be
I recently stayed a couple