Just when you thought you’ve seen it all, Happy Place opens at Mandalay Bay. This self-described “interactive, immersive pop-up experience” has been called “the most Instagrammable pop-up in America” by Urban Daddy. It’s entirely possible this is a fitting tagline for Happy Place.
The new venue at Mandalay Place – in between Luxor and Mandalay Bay – offers guests larger-than-life installations and multi-sensory themed rooms. Its cutesiness cannot be denied and the themed rooms inside Happy Place to make for great Vegas Instagram content.
In a world of chaos, Happy Place strives to spread happiness. The pop-up has helped people of all ages “find their happy” while they explore the multiple vibrant rooms. Happy Place is an attraction for creative minds of all ages.
Here’s What You’ll Find At Happy Place
Happy Place at Mandalay Place features 15,000 square feet of playful spaces designed to create cheerful moments. Happy Place offers a whimsical experience for groups of all sizes and ages. Some events that would be fun at Happy Place include birthday parties, date night, bachelorette parties and more.
The pop-up venue has been the site of more than a dozen marriage proposals and prom-posals plus hundreds of first dates and private parties. Some of the rooms at Happy Place that will turn Sin City into “Grin City” include:
- A Las Vegas-themed backyard that has its own take on the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign with five-foot – HAPPY – letters.
- A 10-foot tall slot machine where guests can slide into a jackpot of coins. The small slide is a perfect Instavid to share with your friends that wish they were in Las Vegas.
- Happy Place’s signature Rubber Ducky Bathtub of Fun is popular no matter where the pop-up is located.
- An Upside Down room that defies gravity and bends reality. This room creates the Instagram photo content your friends and family need to see.
- A Super Bloom room filled with 40,000 handmade gold flowers. This allows guests to create the perfect photogenic floral backdrop.
- The Cookie Room is wildly popular. This room is like stepping inside of your favorite chocolate chip cookie complete with the aroma of fresh-baked cookies.
- Six-foot tall X’s and O’s covered in thousands of mirrored squares and surrounded by red lips.
- The World’s Largest Indoor Confetti Dome. ‘Nuff Said.
- A Giant Rainbow complete with a Pot of Happiness into which guests can jump into. This is perfect for an insta-story filter like Boomerang
- There’s a life-size Unicorn named Cornelius and even more photo-friendly fantasy rooms.
Happy Place Does Las Vegas
Happy Place at Mandalay Bay also features a Lemonade Stand. The net proceeds from the stand benefit a different local Las Vegas non-profit each month. In September, the Tyler Robinson Foundation will receive donations from the Lemonade Stand.
The Tyler Robinson Foundation is the nonprofit organization created by the Grammy Award-winning band Imagine Dragons. The Las Vegas native’s organization is dedicated to supporting children battling childhood cancer.
Visiting Happy Place Las Vegas
General admission tickets start at $30 (plus additional fees). Visit Happy Place at Mandalay Bay for more information. Family or Group Four Packs also are also available at select sessions.
Based on sold-out runs in previous cities, Happy Place advises guests to book in advance. Lastly, the exhibit is available for private bookings. This could make a fun lunch break for anyone visiting Mandalay Bay for a conference or convention.
Marc Meltzer covers Las Vegas, gaming and men’s lifestyle for various outlets. Check out his blog at Edge Vegas.
We recently took a look
The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical
It’s been a strange year
The Bellagio fountain show is
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas was