You might be staying in Sin City, Las Vegas, but heavenly sights of the Grand Canyon are a daytrip away. The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is a several hour drive from Las Vegas and a very short airplane ride. This remarkable sight is one of the “wonders of the world” and one of the United States National Parks. The park is home to exciting trails, breath-taking views, and extraordinary plants and wildlife.
While at the canyon, stop at the Hualapai Indian Reservation and view Eagles Point. Take a walk on the amazing Skywalk and look straight down into the canyon on this incredible glass walkway. For more energetic individuals, take a bike ride along the trails of the canyon and go where other vehicles are not allowed. By bicycle, you will get a real feel for the amazing landscape. For thrill seekers, an exciting helicopter ride down into the canyon offers stunning sights that can only be seen from the air or go soaring on ziplines down the Red Mountains for an unbeatable adventure.
The Grand Canyon offers the entire family a fun filled trip. Make the trip easy by taking one of the luxury motorcoach tours where you can sit back and enjoy the drive and the scenery and arrive at the canyon relaxed and ready to sightsee. These trips often pick you up at your hotel and take a scenic route past Hoover Dam on their way to the canyon and many include lunch, so you really don’t have any to worry about anything but having fun.
If you don’t have the entire day to spend, you can shorten your trip by taking an exciting tour by plane. On your way to the canyon, these trips fly you over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River offering spectacular views that can only be seen from the air. You will arrive at the canyon with plenty of energy to explore the many sights the Grand Canyon has to offer.
- Perfect Romantic Experiences for Couples in Las Vegas
- Best Food and Drink Festivals in Las Vegas
- Snake Valley and Great Basin National Park
- Scoring the Cheapest Flights Online
- Have Your Wedding in Las Vegas – Why Not?
- Great Outdoor Adventures and Tours
- Las Vegas Bachelor Party Planning Tips
- Best Las Vegas Pool Clubs
- The Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Taxi Tips Tricks and Gimmicks
- Fun Family Friendly Attractions
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Tours
- Downtown Las Vegas Hotels – Old Vegas
- Family Friendly Vegas Shows
- Must See Attractions in Las Vegas